In this digital age of interactive entertainment, it can be hard to find a good old-fashioned hobby. But strawberry shortcake doll collection remains an enduring favorite for many young girls. Strawberry Shortcake is a strawberry-scented American Greeting Card character who stars in her own animated series and remains popular today more than 30 years after first appearing on greeting cards.
Unlike modern collectable dolls that come with highly specific conditions for how they should be displayed, strawberry shortcake dolls were designed with shelf sitting in mind – which makes strawberry shortcake doll collection easy to display as well as fun to admire from all angles. Here are 10 tips on displaying strawberry shortcake doll collection:
1. Use a ladder or step stool so you can look down at your strawberry shortcake doll collection.
2. If you are displaying strawberry shortcake dolls that are still in their boxes, make sure the boxes are displayed neatly and arranged chronologically if possible.
3. Display strawberry shortcake doll collections with doll stands to keep them upright for a more interesting display.
4. Keep the strawberry shortcake dolls’ original packaging on hand so children can see how they came packaged when bought new – or even view old strawberry shortcake doll commercials, print ads, toy catalogs, etc., if available to give an added perspective on strawberry short cake’s popularity over time.
5. Try using glass cases so you can enjoy the strawberry shortcake doll collection without worrying about dust settling on her hair or face.
6. Display strawberry shortcake doll collection near strawberry shortcake birthday party supplies that you may own, such as tableware or stickers.
7. Group strawberry shortcake characters together by theme for a more interesting display rather than trying to group strawberry shortcake dolls by character. For example, place strawberry shortcake and her cat cherry jam together.
8. Ask friends or family members if they have any strawberry shortcake doll collections they would be willing to lend you so you can expand your strawberry shortcake doll collection with extra pieces without having to spend money on them all at once!
9. When displaying strawberry shortcake doll collections in an area where sunlight is present, use ultraviolet glass filters to prevent fading of the colors over time.
10. Display strawberry shortcake doll collection near strawberry shortcake party supplies you may own, such as strawberry shortcake costumes , strawberry shortcake decorations , or strawberry short cake toys .
When you want to display your collectables in a room it is a great idea to deck it out in 1980s nostalgia. Here are a few ideas for your collector’s corner: